Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update: Galactic Raiders

We've previously reported on Larry Arpin's exciting independent sci-fi film, Galactic Raiders, but now Kaiju Search-Robot Avery has received another update from the director.

Arpin:
I've attached these pics of what I am working on and the room I am working in. On the computer screen you can see a scene of the main character that I am adding lasers to as he is shooting the creature I am building. This is the second time I've had to build this creature as I had a mishap with the mold. I recorded out about 5 minutes of effects just recently. This included scenes from reels 1, 2, & the last reel. I've also blocked out one of the opening sequences containing many creatures.




Nice.
  • Source: Director Larry Arpin via Avery.

No comments: